Year 6 home Learning
Dear year 6,
We will miss you all and hope you manage to have a nice summer break.
We know the lockdown has been tricky and we have missed out on many of the usual year 6 events. However, we hopefully will get to say goodbye to you in September with our leaver’s assembly.
In the meantime, during the summer break, there are a number of things you can still do to support your learning.
- Maths number facts: check the facts you should know. If there are any you are wobbly on then follow the links to our maths games and practice. Many of these little number facts you will just need to know.
- Maths calculation have a go at some of the maths packs available on the whole school home learning page. https://www.fairlight.brighton-hove.sch.uk/in-the-classroom/home-learning-1
- Telling the time – an essential skill, make sure you have practiced if you are still unconfident
- Spelling: Think about the route to spelling but also check out the statutory spelling lists on our year 6 page.
- Reading: please practice as much as you can! This will set you in a good place as you enter year 7.
- The whole school curriculum page offers lots of activities we have put together for you based on different topics. Please visit this page as there are lots of activities for most subjects.
In the meantime the main school curriculum page has lots more activities based on our summer holidays theme. Please click here to see other home learning activities for the summer.
|Year 6 Home Learning wb 6.720|