VIRTUAL SCHOOL FAIR CHRISTMAS 2020
Thank you to Steph Watts (Parent and PTA member) who has set up a Virtual School Fair that parents and friends.
DESIGN A THANK YOU CHRISTMAS BAUBLE COMPETITION WITH THE OLD SHIP HOTEL https://www.oldshipbrighton.co.uk/
Everyone has been given a card template to design a Thank You Christmas Bauble.
- Who would you say thank you to this Christmas?
- Who deserves a Thank You Bauble?
Bring your entries to school and post them at the school gate next week (closing date is Friday 27th November 2020) in the special Post Box.
Please ensure you have written your name and class on the entry.
The best designed will be placed on a special Christmas Tree at The Old Ship Hotel.
The Old Ship Hotel have donated 10 selection boxes as prizes for 10 winners.
However one lucky winner will win "Afternoon Tea" for their whole class and all the adults in their class- either as a trip to the hotel or here in school. ALL teachers are hoping it is their class that win.
Winners will be announced by Friday 4th December 2020.
The winning baubles will be placed on a special Thank You tree at The Old Ship Hotel.
Photos of the tree will be placed here for all to see.
You can enter more than once.
You must use the template (don't make them bigger or smaller) so if you need more than make you own copies at home.
The design must be on card.
No name on it- no entry.
So get designing that Thank You Bauble.
And thank you to Alice (one of our amazing parents) who works at the Old Ship Hotel for organising this competition.
Sprinkle some festive cheer by getting involved in the above 'Christmas Cards of Kindness' initiative.
Just drop off any cards/letters/poems/pictures that you have to S.E. Skinner and Sons Funeral Directors on Lewes Road (half a minute away from the school) Be a part of making someone smile today!
CHRISTMAS AT FAIRLIGHT
- Tins- including beans, vegetables, tuna and soup
- Packets of cereal
- Sauces- including pasta sauce but also ketchup
- The PTA have agreed to provide every class a Christmas Tree and decorations. These will go up from Monday 30th November and come down on Friday 18th December.
- The PTA have also given the school money to buy every child a Christmas present that they can take home on Friday 18th December.
- Sadly this year we will not be able to have Christmas Parties.
PTA CHRISTMAS EVENTS
Usually at this time of year the PTA would be organising and hosting an amazing Christmas Fair that raises thousands of pounds for the school. Sadly this is not going to be able to happen in the same way this year.
It may be the £10 you would normally spend at the Christmas Fair you want to donate either for wearing Christmas Jumpers or by buying Raffle Tickets.
Thank you in advance for continuing to support the school and the PTA.
CHRISTMAS JUMPER DAYS
The PTA will be hosting Christmas Jumper Days on:
- Friday 4th- Christmas Jumper Day
- Friday 11th Christmas Giving Day at Fairlight
- Wednesday 16th Christmas Dinner Day
- Friday 18th Christmas Jumper Day
A special button has been placed on ParentPay for you to make a donation to the PTA to take part in these days.
We have worked out a way of hosting a Raffle at Christmas.
You can buy £2 tickets using your ParentPay.
A full list of prizes will be posted online.
PTA RAFFLE PRIZES
If you can donate a prize for the Christmas Raffle or know someone who can please see the letter below